General terms and conditions
- Please notify us of any changes in group size for any party bookings 48 hours before your booking as we cannot guarantee availability if not confirmed. If fewer players attend on the day to what you have booked, we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the absent players.
- If you do not notify us of any additional players you wish to add to your booking in good time, we cannot guarantee availability – please be aware that game sessions get booked very quickly, and we cannot guarantee space/availability for additional players to be added onto your booking from the date/time you have made your booking. If you would like to find out if there are any available spaces in your game session(s) to add additional players onto your booking, please contact us.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the centre may be consumed on the premises unless you have hired the use of our party area, or we have given permission to bring food and beverages at the time of placing your booking.
- The cost per head for Birthday party bookings will include food per person. If you feel you may need additional food, please ensure extra food is ordered in advance at the time of booking your party OR by calling/emailing us and giving good notice please.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking / ordering food to inform us of any food allergies, intolerances or dietary requirements. For those with severe allergies, we advise that you bring suitable food for those guests please. We will keep their food separate from any other food preparation in our kitchen and will serve their food separately to prevent cross-contamination as much as possible, however we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross-contamination. Our kitchen handles products containing Milk, Wheat, Soya, Sesame Seeds and other common allergens. Whilst we take steps to minimise the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with serious allergies. If you would prefer to keep food that you bring for guests with food allergies or intolerances separate, please keep it with you. If you do wish for us to serve the food you bring with you to guests with food allergies or intolerances and there is any subsequent adverse reaction due to unavoidable cross-contamination in our kitchen, Laser Quest Weston cannot be held liable or responsible for this. If we have not been informed of any guests with food allergies or intolerances prior to us serving food that may cause an adverse reaction to those guests, Laser Quest Weston cannot be held liable or responsible for this. Additional food for adults or guests not participating in the Birthday Party can be ordered if required at an additional standard cost. Extra food must be ordered in advance at the time of booking your party OR by calling/emailing us giving good notice please.
- For Birthday party bookings, glossy invitations and unfilled party bags are available to collect from the venue. Please let us know if you require invitations and party bags in advance so we have time to prepare your pack.
- Please note that the party zone for is only available for 30 minutes of use after the second game of Laser Quest has finished. Our Party Hosts will politely ask you to vacate the party zone once your 30-minute time allowance is up.
- We understand that children can make a mess sometimes, and that’s fine, but excessive mess / food fights / drinks fights or behaviour considered disruptive in the party zone will result in your party ending prematurely and there may be a surcharge for cleaning up any excessive mess made.
- No food or beverages may be taken in or consumed in the kit up area (air lock) or the arena.
- Smoking and Vaping is strictly prohibited within the building at all times. Smoke sensors operate throughout the centre.
- Due to the size of the Laser Quest equipment and the nature of the game, it is deemed unsuitable for children under the age of 7.
- The company reserves all rights to admission.
- The company reserves the right to alter times, attractions, and prices without notification.
- Players must arrive at least 15 minutes before your first game begins. Games may occasionally be delayed. Customers arriving late may miss all or part of their game session, in which case no refund will be offered.
- General public games are open to players of all ages (7-year-olds upwards) and abilities.
- The maximum number of packs available is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to maintain the maximum number of packs there may be occasions when this is not possible.
- For some booking types we require full payment at the time of booking. Other booking types will require a minimum 50% deposit paid to secure the booking.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check before participating.
- Any concerns regarding our services should be discussed immediately with a member of staff.
If you experience a reason to complain during your visit to our centre, please follow the below instructions to submit a formal complaint.
All complaints must be sent via our customer contact form. Please include as much detail as possible, including your booking ID.
Once a formal complaint is received, we will launch a full internal investigation which may include reviewing CCTV footage. We aim to respond to complaints within 28 working days from the date we receive your complaint, however this may take longer if further evidence is required.
If you choose to publish your complaint on any social media platform, or any other public platform before we have responded to you, or, if you publish your complaint on social media or on any other public platform(s) before contacting us initially with your complaint, we reserve the right to not investigate your complaint, and you may not receive a response from us if your complaint is currently under investigation.